Development Review Committee
Development Review Committee (DRC) meetings are open to the public.
- 3:30 p.m.
- Every Monday
- City Hall
Large Conference Room, 2nd Floor
1000 Spring Street
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas.
Agendas are also posted on the Notice Board located on the south side of the Library Building, 1000 Spring Street, next to the pay phones.
The DRC is comprised of 3 members of the Planning Commission.
- Shannon Agredano
- Doug Barth
- Scott Brennan
- Sheree Davis
- John Donaldson
- Roberta Jorgensen
- Bob Rollins
- Darren Nash, Associate Planner
- Darcy Delgado, Assistant Planner
Getting on the DRC Agenda
Duties & Responsibilities
The focus of the DRC’s review is to determine conformance of proposed projects with the provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act and the city’s:
- Design Guidelines
- Economic Development Strategy
- General Plan
- Zoning Ordinance
- Other applicable policies, resolutions, and standards
Reviewed Applications & Projects
The DRC has the authority to make decisions on all applications for development review, including:
- Accessory buildings, and exterior alterations of multi-family residential projects when not visible from public streets or public vantage points
- Fences, walls, screening for outdoor storage and display areas
- Final, detailed plans for development projects
- Individual single-family residences
- Installation of such items as automatic teller machines, replacement of gasoline pumps, trash bin enclosures, and electrical transformers
- Minor additions, accessory buildings and exterior alterations of commercial, industrial, and institutional development projects when not visible from public streets or public vantage points
- Minor development review projects
- Minor room additions
- Outdoor seating areas for restaurants
- Parking lots
The DRC is responsible for approving, conditionally approving, or denying the listed projects. The DRC also reviews and comments on all major development projects before such projects are scheduled for review and consideration by the Planning Commission or City Council for final action.